1. I live near Spring Green, Wisconsin.
3. These are some of my most entertaining memories.
4. I co-wrote “Is Indeterminism the Source of the Statistical Character of Evolutionary Theory?” with Barbara Horan and Alex Rosenberg in 1999.
5. I have three children and five grandchildren. I’m married to Eric O’Keefe.
6. With some friends, I started the Lucy Burns Institute in December 2006.
7. I wrote Transgressive Traditions and Art Definitions back in 1998.
9. A broken toe is the only excuse they’ll accept.
10. The producers of the Emmy-award winning 30-second candidate wanted to film a person preparing an ad and they ended up with me.